Dental crown is a tooth shaped ‘cap” that is placed over tooth – to cover the tooth and restore its shape, size, strength and improve its appearance.
Dental crown may be needed :
- To restore a broken or severely worn tooth
- Used in conjunction with root canal
- Used to cover dental implants
- As an anchor for a bridge
- To protect a week tooth from breaking
- To make a cosmetic modification
- Cover a discolored tooth
- Crowns are usually made from porcelain or resin to provide strength and natural appearance.For children, stainless steel crowns are recommended.
For more information or request an appointment for Dental Crown Implants, contact Orlin Dental Clinic