Bonding is cosmetic and restorative treatment option.After carefully selecting the shade of your tooth, composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth to restore function and appearance.
Bonding is usually performed in one of the following cases:
- To reshape one or more teeth
- To lengthen one or more teeth
- Diastema closure/ close gaps between teeth
- To repair chipped/cracked teeth
- To improve discoloured teeth
- To protect an exposed tooth root
Bonding is safe and quick aesthetic solution that is usually completed in a single visit.
To find out if Bonding is the treatment option for you, contact Orlin Dental Clinic